Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:44 AM   #27

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 1

The Adamantoise made a high pitch roar confirming it was still alive. It shook its head and threw the arrows out of its head. Rearing the lack of damage was apparent. It turned towards Clief and started to charge.

“You take care of Clief, I can distract him better then you.” Nari commanded, Jayden noticed a strange cracking pattern in her eyes.

“I’ll get him to safety and come back to help, don’t get yourself killed.” He said nodding. He knew she could outrun it, but killing it was another thing. Jayden lifted Clief’s unconscious body and ran.

Nari quickly chanted off her ninjutsu’s. First she copied herself with a mirror clone move, then float, and finally haste. Striking from al directions the Adamantoise was very confused, striking rampantly. This was working for the time being.

Jayden finally found a safe enough place to set down Clief. “I’ll be back, I hope what you taught me will help.” The run back seemed to take almost no time; just as Nari came into view he could see she had learned some impressive tricks. He gained new hope for only a second until he noticed the Adamantoise rearing, he could tell it was about to do a hydro jet attack. What it was most feared for. The sweeping spray hit every one of the fake Nari’s that were running around, and finally concentrated on the remaining real Nari to the front.

The Blast hit Nari head on, but for some reason that Jayden couldn’t understand it seemed to bend around the area surrounding Nari. He approached close enough to see her eyes had turned a strange snowflake pattern on both Iris’s. “NARI!” he yelled at her, no response. She seemed to be in a trance.

The Adamantoise now frustrated that its attack was failing fell from it hind legs and turned its eyes to the new target. Jayden looked at the beast, then at Nari, who was now surrounded by a cool blue mist. “Nari!” still no response.

Nari started walking slowly forward, the ground under her freezing with each step. “Sleep now in an eternity of nothingness.” She whispered raising her hand as a thin arrow like attack flew from Nari’s finger.

Jayden watched as the small needle hit the Adamantoise, instantly turning it to a block of Ice, only to see Clief flying in sword overhead hitting the shell of the giant beast, shattering it.

Nari passed out, returning to normal.