View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:05 AM   #10

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: Ok, here are the list of things that will happen to FFnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy
I am going to be updating to the latest version of vb, but.....I have to get the skin designed first and I just hired a vb skin designer to start on it yesterday but it won't be done until Nov 30th. Sorry, but it takes that long to design a skin.

The reason I am not updating the forum as of yet, is that if I do, this skin we have now will not work on the newest version. So I would have to set it up as teh ugly white default skin, which just looks bad. Also, if I were to add mods to the forum, I would have to reinstall them after the new skin was put in. So be patient guys/gals. FFnet is going to brand new here by the end of the month!!
*0.0! ~_~ 0.0! *blinks* OMGYay! I can't believe my eyes...

That's great Shaggy. I've decided to come back/stick around as well. Hell, all of us tried as we might w/o much help for so long...it would be a shame to give up and not push through it now. I've got some personal stuff to take care of, but afterwards I'll be back.

Quote:
I mean I love the posts we did here and everything, but Google keep quoting me. I can't even do any searching for my boys without FFnet keep popping up.
LMFAO XD!
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote