View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:03 PM   #1

Catalyst
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via AIM to Catalyst Send a message via MSN to Catalyst
Unhappy Slogan Problems...

Well a few of you may have heard that I am working on developing a video game company (and not just a basic company that lasts for a few months) - once we learn a fair bit, I'd like to jump into the real developer world.

The problem is, (by the way, this thread really isn't suggestions, it's more of a vent than anything) but we've come through numerous slogans. Here they are:

Start. Play. Finish. Repeat.
- We didn't keep that one because the "finish" part; we don't want people to "finish" the game. We'd want them to keep playing. So we took out the "Finish", but then we continued to think. We didn't keep it at all.

Breaking Image Barriers, One at a Time
- We didn't keep that because we haven't even developed a game yet (one is in progress by the way). So it'd only be breaking limits for us - as in we finally made a 2D game.

Breaking Game Barriers, One at a Time
- Same as above, but games.

Strategy Redefined
- We didn't keep that one (I like it ) because again, we haven't made a game, but we're covering numerous genres. I'd like to make strategy games (Final Fantasy Tactics if you'd like to know what I'm referring to), two of the other guys are working on a project that they've been working on before they joined BIG. And one of them as well picked up a program called "FPS Creator" where you basically can create a basic FPS within an hour (of course it'd be small and basic).

A Different Approach
- Again, we haven't developed a title, but we are probably going to develop different genres. Right now we are working on our first.

----

Then one of the members thought BIG should be changed because Broken Image Games - we don't even have images, and we haven't even gotten to 3D, and we won't for quite some time.

[I didn't know if this would fit in serious discussions or not]

Last edited by Catalyst; 01-31-2007 at 09:09 PM. Reason: A few edits, that's all.
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote