View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 04:34 PM   #21

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
After hearing what Malice had said to him through the wind Nichi Felt a horrid pain in his side. He knew that if he did go after Malice he’d not be there to start the war, but if he left him there he might also not have one of his friends the next day. It was time to pull the Ace that Gracia held.

“Malice isn’t going to be able to help you with this spell but perhaps I can, and you can help me with something as well.” Nichi said looking Titania hard in the eyes.

Belial had left several minutes before to go see his demon kin. Only Magus and Titania were here to help him. Nichi felt very much so in need of the support of others. He had lost too much today to go without it.

Titania nodded. “I’ll do what I can. What exactly are we doing?”

Nichi motioned for Magus and Titania to follow. He led them to the base of the largest pillar in the Gracian castle. Nichi said a chant and a door opened in the side of it. A staircase went under the city. “This is going to be a long walk.” Nichi warned. Only four hours till sunrise. They had to hurry. “You know what this mite hurt but we are going down the fast way.” He froze the staircase and sat on the ice and began to slide down the two miles of stairs that was in front of them.

Magus and Titania followed, they both seemed worried about were it was that they were going. It was so very dark that one could not even see their own hands. Slowly it became brighter and brighter. A giant alter appeared in front of them. In front of the alter stood a set of Black Armor and a Giant Sword Sheath.

“What is this place?” Titania said looking around at familiar runes and statues.

Magus looked and noticed it too; this was a familiar looking room.

“This is the sanctum of Gracia’s most prized treasure. The Black Armor of Gracia, you saw the other side of it the White Armor worn by Ishia during the last fight.” Nichi said as he undressed to just his underclothes, Placing his own sword in the sheath that seemed to change the swords shape as it entered.

Magus came over and helped Nichi as he started to put on the Black Armor. Nichi removed his training weights and his power restraints at this time as well. Magus tied down the last part of the great armor.

“This is where I need your help Titania. Please pick up the book from the alter and follow the instruction to bind the armor to my soul.” Nichi said pointing at a book that was roughly two times the size of Titania’s entire being.

She looked at the book with disbelief and then at Nichi. “How exactly am I supposed to pick it up?”

Nichi smiled. “Just touch it.”

Titania touched the great book and with a feint glow it shrank to being perfect size and weight for her to carry. Titania looked puzzled by this but began to read to herself the instructions that were there. It noted the vile of water that sat on the alter and that she had to spread it over the warrior wearing the armor, she did so. She then read a strange language that for some reason was very easy to read at the time for her. She then laid her hand on the shoulder of the armor and said the last line. “Bind!”

Nichi’s eyes were Yellow, and then turned the same black color that the armor was. His muscles grew to fit the armor and made him look like a great God of a Warrior. He drew what was once his great Black Steel Sword and now it was a longer wider cleaver like sword with a handle at one end and another handle center blade. Nichi’s Eyes turned back to normal. “Thank you Titania; this should give us just a little more bend in our favor.”

“What exactly is that armor?” Magus said looking at it closely, reading some of the runes on it but unable to make out what they said.

“This is the only reason the demons are trying to take over Gracia I believe, this is the first demon kings armor, before Aikia was ruler. There was a great demon known as Kharn, ask Belial about him sometime and you’ll see his eyes light up. Kharn was the original, the first demon ever. And he was the most powerful being ever known, He was given the position of ruler of the afterlife, or heaven because he was also the most compassionate of beings, he basically was the creator of this world and the one who raised humankind here to the level that we are at.”

Magus looked a little confused. “So a demon is to credit for taking care of this world before the gods?”

Nichi nodded. “Now about that spell, read as much of that book from chapter 5-30 as you can, inside you will find all the knowledge of the magic world known to this world.”

Titania held her new book close with joy. “I may finally become a great Mage with this help thank you Nichi; will I need to return the book?”

Nichi shook his head. ‘Nope, a new one will replace it in a thousand years.”

Magus looked around the room some more in hopes of finding some clue as to where he might find his sister.

“Magus I have something for you as well.” Nichi pulled out a small crystal ball. “I know your looking for someone, just think of that person and you will be able to see them from now on through this.”

Magus looked at the item in delight. “Thank you Nichi.” He put the ball in his jacket pocket.

Three more hours till the Battle started. The three of them ran as fast as they could up the stairs. ‘Mother please protect me!’ Nichi thought as he came into the light of the city. The raid of the demon camps was only an hour and a half off by the time they got to the top of the stairs they all sat down out of breath.

Titania looking in her book and found a spell, and for the first time she could remember her spell went off without effort. “Regen!” She cast on the three of them, their fatigue left and they all felt like they had just woken up.

Nichi and Magus gave thumbs up in approval. The three of them ran off to the rest of the army who was preparing for the advancement. Aikia stood in the White Armor that Ishia had worn last battle and carried the same sword. She looked at Nichi and was bewildered by the site of him wearing such a powerful set of Armor.

“Looks like all the Aces are drawn, let’s play a little poker.” Nichi said Moving in front of his now massive army of almost a million and a half. Aikia stood next to him.

“Today we bring the fight back to the demons my brothers. Today we seek the grand vengeance that will once and for all prove that the mortal race is not willing to give up so easy.” With that Nichi signaled for the advancement of the army. With a great Hazzah, the forces moved in unison towards the battlefield.