View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 01:19 AM   #21

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 4: Domination

Syne sat in the corner of her cell thinking about what was going to happen to them and what may have happened to Malice and Titania. Glenn and Kirby had drawn out a chess set and were occupying their time. Syne thought long and hard about how they could actually beat Kani once and for all, nothing came to mind.

Nichi, memories of Nichi’s life and how he used his powers came to her mind. She noticed the similar forms of training that all three of the counterparts had used. The main one being the weights that they all had attached to their arms and legs, however Nichi had one that Brian and she did not use. The Magic retainers were the missing key.

“Glenn I have a favor to ask you, if it doesn’t embarrass you too much.” Syne said as she stood up and walked over to the cell divider.

“Well that all depends on what it is your asking of me.” Glenn asked as he walked over to the cell divider as well.

“Well I’ve been thinking about Nichi and how he was able to suppress his extra power by using some form of a tattoo like seal on his body, I’ve checked the rest of my body but I can’t see my back, so could you please take a look at it?” Syne said lightly blushing.

“I will do that if you wish me to.” Glenn coughed

Syne turned her back to him and let down the robe she was wearing. “Anything?”

“Well yes there is.” Glenn said clearing his throat. “It would seem there is a triple star inside an octagon with several strange looking characters, and in the center of it is a diamond shape.”

“Where on my body is it?”

“It’s between the shoulder blades.”

“Ok thanks.” She said as she pulled back on the robe. “Now I know, and I just have to figure out how to use It.” as she said that she began to sit down and meditate.

“Why do you have so many scars Syne?” Kirby asked breaking his silence.

“I’ve been a fighter sense I was twelve years old.” Syne said sighing. “Think about the learning curve.”

“Well I was asking more about the one large scar that runs a half crescent down the entire length of your back?”

“I have a scar like that?” Syne thought to herself.

“Yeh it runs from the top of your right shoulder to the middle of your left ribcage then to the top of your right hip.”

“Oh right that, I was almost killed once but as you can see they only got a bit of my skin.” Syne lied; physical evidence of her past life sacrifice had manifested itself on her. Only it was as though she had lived through the ordeal. She decided to block out everything and figure out how to activate the magical retainers.

Glenn and Kirby stated talking and playing chess again.