View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 08:13 AM   #12
Peridot Fayth
T-Rexuar Snack

Re: Being owned by bosses and fiends

I say...if all else fails CHEAT! I use an Action Replay disc when I get desperate. I think well I'm either going to just give in and never play the game again or I can cheat get past this part and then play as normal afterwards. At least that way I play the game and not put it back on the shelf.

I got so annoyed after like the 7th time of dying to Seymour in FFX I just thought what the hell and stuck my husbands Action Replay disc in and then handed his ass back to him within seconds .

The other boss that I've got frustrated with was Garik in FFX-2 when he's telling the mountain his battle plan towards the Guado and Yuna went to talk him out of it. I'd managed to kill one of his youth warriors in about ten minutes but after another half hour and many missed shots I decided to get Paine to do a scan and his health hadn't gone down. Again the Action Replay disc came out.

And the other point I've got to is Yojimbo in FFX-2 again. I was all pumped up...I had saved all but 2 people and had tp'ed to the chamber of faith where I met Dark Yojimbo - I was following a guide (as it was my second time playing the game and I was aiming for 100%) and I got my ass owned in about 2 mins. The action replay disc hasn't come out yet though...I thought I'd try and farm a few more levels.