Thread: Chapter 2
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:02 PM   #10

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 2

Nari blinked and the vision of fighting her brother disappeared. A comfortably cold endless expanse lay before her now. She turned around to find a slightly less dressed version of her looking back. Staring at her, looking her up and down.

“It’s a shame we never get to live as mortals for long is it not.” The look alike said.

“What are you talking about? Where is this?”

“This is inside your mind of course. The real question is why are you here, and that’s because your short time in this world is over.”

“Ok, what do you mean by that?” Nari paced around her double. “Just who are you?”

“I’m Shiva, and I am also you, and sadly as with all good things your time as a mortal is over. Do not worry of course, you’ll not miss out on your quest, you just wont be ummmm hard to explain, well you wont be able to walk with the mortals you’re allied with. You see, they are all tied to the gods, you are a god, and because of this you cannot continue this quest yourself. Instead you will be tied to a mortal who will take your place.”

“Ok, as odd as this all sounds, I’m not really all that surprised, I guess I’ve gone through this before.”

“Actually we’ve had this happen to us twice before, we tend to not die too often.”

“Well then who is going to replace me? We are just about to leave from this world, not many are open to help.”

“Its been arranged. Say goodbye to your loved ones, for your replacement is here.”

Nari blinked and saw the last sight of her brother, who was still fighting off Shiva’s attacks. Jayden, and Clief both in a trance. “Goodbye.” She whispered

Cato felt his sister disappear, a cold breeze passing his cheek and a soft. “Goodbye.” His eyes began to tear up, as he knew what had happened.

A slight disturbance could be felt near.

A dark energy built up in a ball above the area Nari disappeared. A portal opened, a cold damp mist poured into the room.

The King walked over to Cato and watched the black energy. “This is not what I expected.”

Cato nodded. “Tell me what you see?”

“What in the hell!” yelled a kid flying out of the portal. Standing up a tall kid with long red hair turned around to find himself in a completely new place.

“Who’s there?” Said Cato intrigued to know what had come to replace his sister.

“Name is Narashi.”