Thread: Chapter 2
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 03:18 AM   #11

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 2

"Clief! Wake up!!!" A mans voice was yelling at Clief as he shook him.

Clief opened his eyes to his brother.

"We got trouble! Big trouble! C'mon!" he said in a very worried voice.

Clief sat up, in a little bit of pain. He felt his chest, the wound was still there, but had healed a little bit.

I dont remember this. Whats going on?

Clief stood up and saw his stuff by the door. As he walked over to it he realised he could here something outside. People were screaming, and something large was smashing into the ground.

Whats going on?

Loabin came back into the room.

"C'mon, you gotta get your stuff on, we're guna need allt he help we can get," he said

"Wait, whats going on?" Clief asked.

"They've finally come. It's just like the prophecy. They came from the sky!" he said shaking.

Prophecy? I dont remember a prophecy?

He gathered his things and put them on.

Clief, it's been a while since i felt you. Do you remember any of this?

Duegan, you came to this place with me?

Well no, i had to get myself here. I dont remember any of this happening, do you?

No i dont. I understand this, i should be able to remember it.

Well, lets find out what happens

Clief ran outside. It was night time, but very bright from the fires around the village. He looked up to see a black smokey cloud above his village.

Wait, this is what we saw at the tournament. Does that mean, its been on our planet this whole time? And it attacked us first!?

Clief ran over to his father, who was casting fire up into the sky.

"Father! What's going on!?" He yelled as he ran towards him.

Just as Clief had gotten to his father, troops began to fall from the sky.

Wait! This cant be! These people are from this village!

Clief withrew his sword and blocked an attack from one of the troops.

"You need to get away from here, if they get you, it'll all be over," his father whispered to him.

Clief looked up at him, but his father wouldnt look back. He was looking straight forward at the village elder.

This cant be. I dont....I dont remember ANY of this.

This must be the first slaves that they capture. Your entire race Clief. We can stop this.

Yes, we can stop this. I'm not running!

Clief charged one of the troops and released duegan from his sword. Duegan wasnt quite full size yet but still took out the troop infront of Clief.

Wait...this is my past...i cant change the past...by showing them this, im giving them the advantage they had at the tournament...thats how Kragen knew about my dragon. I cant fight, Duegan you need to come back now.

I understand

Once the bright light disappeared Clief turned around and began to run towards the forrest, but the village elder stood in his way.

"Move! I dont want to hurt you!" he yelled.

"Your coming with us young man. With you, we can accomplish what we need to do. Your village will be spared," he said, in a distorted voice.

"No! Not at the cost of the universe! What will it matter when its all gone!" he yelled.

"So you are one of them...your in a vision right now arnt you. Dont you find it odd you dont remember any of this? This is actualy happening right now. It's not a dream you foolish boy!" he cackered.

Not a dream? Is what he's saying true? No that cant be...I want this to end!

"I want this to end! TAKE ME BACK! AAARRRGGGHHH!!" Clief screamed.

An aura was surrounding him. A greeny blue aura. Clief began to rise up off the ground, his pupils were green instead of blue.

"NO!! Everyone, get away now!!" Clief's father screamed.

But it was too late, the destruction was already happening around Clief.

"ULTIMA!" Clief yelled, as a green surge of light emerged from him.