View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 11:28 PM   #31

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo-bo
Okay I would have never agreed with you until you mentioned the fact that Sephiroth blames everything on his mother. Now that you have brought that to my attention I realize it's my mother's fault that I'm currently unemployed and also her fault that I play too many video games. I may just quote you to my mother the next time she says that I'm playing too many games. Your argument was so good that now i believe that Kefka and Sephiroth are tied for the best villain ever in a video game. (I will also include Bowser because he was so difficult when i was six )
I'm not being literal when I say he "blames" his mother - but he claims that it's his right to take over the world because of everything that happened to his mother when she was alive. He thinks it's a way to balance out the world. He even claims several times that he's taking over the world for his mother. Kefka, on the other hand, takes over the world because he wants to. There's no "my family was treated badly so now I'm gonna balance out the universe by taking over your planet" thing, it's more of a "I'm a bad guy, my job is to take over the world" type of thing. Too many bad guys have had terrible pasts and that's why they want to kill things or take over the world. I like the bad guys who take over the world because they like power, not because they want vengeance. Vengeance is only cool if a good guy does it, in my opinion.

*MOD EDIT*

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member

Last edited by Arkacia; 08-23-2005 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Deleting flame comments