Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 12:28 AM   #35

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Re: Chapter 1

The three of them walked into the Coliseum. The man behind the desk sent Nari and Cato to the Coliseum behind him while he sent Jayden to the locker rooms on his left. As Jayden was walking to the locker rooms, he remembered the High Guards. He turned around to call out to Nari and Cato to tell them about it but they had already gone.

Dang it. I'll have to tell them after the tournament. At least I can still tell Clief.

As Jayden was about to descend the stairs leading to the locker room, he noticed a board on the wall to the left. He walked over to it and read it.
There were 28 people competing including him and Clief. To the right there was a message.

TOURNAMENT PRIZES

Third Place: 10000 gil
Second Place: An Adamantite weapon
First Place: Dinner with the King of Xenon

Dinner with the King. If me or Clief can get first place, then we'll be able to meet with the King and ask him about Seri.

Jayden looked over the board to see what they would have to do. Would they have to compete with each other or fight against monsters? It didn't say anything about it on the board. Whatever it was, Jayden was determined to get first place. He descended the stairs and walked into the locker rooms.

They were dark and dank. Jayden looked around the room to see only 5 people in it getting ready. The other competitors had not arrived yet. He looked around again to see Clief sitting down on a bench and walked over to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote