Thread: Problem
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:44 AM   #1

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Problem

Im not sure if this is in the right section, so im sorry if its in the wrong 1, could someone please move it if it is, thankyou.

Now over the past couple of weeks, some bots have been doing some serious posting and it is realy starting to annoy me. whether its bots or people being idiots, something realy has to be done about, because from what i can see, the mods are being a lil bit slack (because they havnt been here) and i dont know when shaggy was on last.

Something realy needs to be done about these bots, they are posting around about 7 posts a day each. I will admit, ive actualy given up on reporting for 2 reasons

1. If a mod was to actualy look at the site and go to new posts, they would see how much of a problem this is, and delete/ban the users/bots on their own

2. Ive reported so many bots over the last cpl months and little is done to remove them, therefore why should we report something if nothing gets done.

Ino i may sound a lil mad in the post, and if im wrong in what ive said in any way shape or form please tell me so i can apologise, otherwise, can we have this problem fixed?

thankyou for listening to my rant XD