View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 06:16 PM   #1

Spec Highwind
The Portuguese Dragoon

Send a message via MSN to Spec Highwind Send a message via Yahoo to Spec Highwind
A sequel to Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy IV the After: Tsuki no Kikan (The Return of the Moon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The game takes place 17 years after the original Final Fantasy IV, and will revolve around Theodore (セオドア, Seodoa?),[3] a young man who is the first son of Cecil Harvey and Rosa Farrell, two of the protagonists from the original, both of whom will be returning along with most of the other main cast members.[4] A screenshot has also depicted Theodore fighting alongside a man enshrouded in robes, known only as "Mysterious Man" (謎の男, Nazo no Otoko?).[5]

Following the events of the original Final Fantasy IV, the two moons orbiting the Blue Planet became one and there was a period of peace, however, one of the moons has recently reappeared in the sky, growing larger than the other, and the unchanging Crystals have begun to emit a soft light. Theodore witnesses the return of the moon while aboard a Red Wing airship, as do Cecil and Rosa, however the meaning behind these events remains unknown.[6]
The game is supposed to be released next month in japan for NTT DoCoMo FOMA 903i series phones.

"My hopes live on in those who remain"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
omg.
that quote is totally going in my sig.
Spec Highwind is offline   Reply With Quote