View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:12 PM   #3

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

Re: Squall is dead (theory)

eh! 0.0 never heard that before *starts readin*
i'll take notes as i read

ok, he didn't close his eyes when he got struck by the ice javelin (it's what they think might've happened); err how can you in a dream discover events about your past, new lands, detailed information that once seemed unclear before. In this way at any given time that someone falls asleep or passez out for a while, we could always call the rest of what happens a dream (like the aerith/sephiroth death scene, maybe the rest was HER dream)

err.. i'll argue about what they call 'orphanage plot' later, i'd have a headache over that; for evidence 1; it's absolutely corrcet that it's kind of a premonition what he thought when hearin bout teh execution, but that was for the ending when everyone thinks its his end (a side note, i don't remember alot, but what i remember i'm very sure of, and that quote in no.1 was in the forest replying to rinoa, before knowing anything about what'll happen to seifer in the first place; it was when zell was worried over garden and squall was pessimistic about it and wasn't sure the students could fight back, see )

no. 2 (jeez it feelz like a report) i don't remember this clearly, but i think it had something to do with magic damage not being permanent, err besides, he's the first who charged to attack'er right? seifer was KO'ed and she (more like ultimecia than edea) wouldn't know who's graduated and who didn't to know who to keep alive

3. um.. that first paragraph got me copletely lost -.-" cant see its point *reads 2nd paragraph* umm it is called FF for a reason ^.^" and lunar cry -for example- was known information available long before the assassination; i would've ranted about every sub part, but i stopped at point (c) since it' too repetitive, of course everything could look like a fantasy, with good reajon too silly (srsly, what am i supposed to say to someone who says 'it's absolutely logical, and it's crazy too!' o.O)

4- (im tired, yet it's fun to discuss in game again ) .. a chill ran up my spin too (rly) 0.0! *skips a few paragraphs* yes yes i know what happened where' s the point already? .... c'moooooon *keeps quick-readin til spotin a point* nope, sry, but that's jus unfair, the parade flashback wasn't noticeably longer than any of the other events (imo) *notices a pic* ewwww, what sicko picture there! remids me of garnet dagger's traumatizing pics *shudders, then scrolls below it* err.. i won't pretend i read all that part, but i think in the end his memories somehow gets messed up kind of like the descrip. thar, the trying to remember part the shattering glass after which he thought that was what happened coz he still had doubts n trust issues coz he was alone (ionno, mebee mainstream think it happened differently too, but imo these guys are tryin -only in this part- to bend what happened to synchronize it with their theory-)

'one last thing' vanilla sky SUCKED >.< -badly too, as MUCH as i have hots for penolope cruz i still admit it- it was a failed plot; *skips throught 2 paragraphs* OMMFG!!!! thar is nothing similar between the two in the first place so that you say 'the only difference between them could be' (if it makez any difference, it's about how i hated VS rather than liking ff at all)

*eyes spark evil glow*

burn'im ..slowly.. (ahem) ok, so i'm not always nice bout other opinions u.u``
anyway, well umm, in vanilla sky, if they didn't tell us what happened i swear lotz o'ppl would've asked for their money back or burned its cast too (no offense at all to anyone who actually liked the movie)

*readz* "Everything that happens to the characters after the first disc is retarded"

that's it, i'll over-kill'em (it's a joke.. when j00 look @ me like that then it's a joke >.>)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!

Last edited by Leon; 03-19-2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: i make mistakez -on purpose- in everysentence, go figure for somethin this big XD!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote