View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:22 PM   #4

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

Re: Squall is dead (theory)

oh, it didn't turn out that i was talkin too much and would exceed the char limit/post

anywayz, gotta say again, it feelz greeeeaaaaaaat to be discussin 'plots' n stuff again (tnx gumdrop n welcome back), its been waaaay too long; especially that it's somethin i haven't heard before

but in teh end, it's a good effort; not as impressive as some other more famous theories/rumours, but still good; i would've hated if it was the end of squall yeah, story could've been greater if somebody died; then again what they're basin their theory on i could come up wit somethin similar by sayin that dissidia originated from a guy who's had bad mushrooms

i'll point out that those 2 guys admitted that they didn't like most of it so this is how they chose to think about it; they also admitted havin no conclusive evidence; but then again i could come up

but a neat thing i liked at the end that they said (which isn't clear, yet is true) erryone will believe what they want about what happened, it's what keeps ppl from jumpin at each others' throats over their differences (i'll still kill'em over their vanilla sky comparison, i jus HATE that movie )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote