View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 01:02 PM   #26

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Re: Chapter 3: In The Clouds

Titania's Mind, The Last Seventeen Years, Memoria

Magus stumbled through the ever-changing environment, looking for Glenn's fallen form.

(Magus! Hurry up! We're over here!)

"Yeah, yeah, speaking into my mind really helps me discern your location by following your voice, Doreen..." he muttered.

(Alright, fine. I'll tell you from here. Technically, the Mastermune didn't come into her memories - rather, a look-alike was created. We're able to track you guys from outside her while you thought we were in the weapon Glenn had. To bring the three of you in here, each one of us coded to one of you - we did it according to affinity to the sword. Since Malice has the least to do with the sword, and I'm the strongest, I coded to him. My power is what keeps him in here.)

"Okay, so how is this going to help me find Glenn in this?"

(Well, Mune's the weakest, so he's with Glenn. You don't really need to find Glenn to save him.)

"Huh?"

I'm keeping Glenn in here. If I stop using my power, he'll get sent out fine.

(He's not entirely dead yet, but he's so close it makes almost no difference. We can't undo death in this place, but anything up to it we can get rid of.)

"Okay, so... Mune gives up and Glenn's free?"

Basically, yeah. And if I give up then you're gone, and if Doreen gives up then Malice is out too.

(This is a one-time thing though. We can't send you guys back in if we don't snap her out of it this time.)

"Glenn dies... or he can't help us. Alright. Mune, drop him."

Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Chimera Woods

Glenn woke with a start next to Titania. He felt his wound... only there was none.

Yay Glenn! You're awake!

"Ugh... what hath occured?"

Well, you almost died but you didn't die and then I stopped using my power and you were okay and everyone else is still trying to help her!

"...Allow me to speaketh with Doreen," he murmured.

I can't, she's not here, she and Masa are still in the memory place with Magus and Malice trying to get the evil shadow thing out of her head and now she's turned all evil and trying to kill them!

Glenn sighed and lifted the sword from the ground. "Well, I doth suppose we shouldst await them."

Okay! That reminds me of this one time in Zeal when me and Masa were...

Glenn looked to the sky while Mune continued chattering. "Oh dearest God, striketh me down now..."

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member