View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 09:57 PM   #27

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 3: In The Clouds

The sun rose and set, again. Brain started to get impatient with the rest of the group being gone so long, though he had no idea what he could do to help.

Brain sat looking down at the enterence of the cave.

The concentration brought about nothing new. He still felt weak and unable to find the power he was looking for. Belial and Osirus had already explained that they were higher species then the humans inside the Chimera Woods. So Brian felt powerless. Then a thought came into his mind. ‘The demon inside him needed him alive to continue living as well’.

The floorboards of the ship creaked.

Belial sneezed.

Then only the wind rushing past Brains head as he fell at full speed towards the ground.

Five thousand feet up and the only thing below him were rocks and trees. The world seemed to be getting bigger and bigger as he fell. Brian started to panic, so far nothing was trying to save him and he had been falling for a while. ‘Shit, I’m about to die’ he thought.

Blue sparks started to crackle around his Brian’s body as a great power formed within him.

A quite voice of a shy sounding girl spoke to him. “Brave, stupid but brave. For now I’ll lend you ten percent of my power. I hope you use it wisely.”

The wind got louder.

Osirus felt his hair stand on end.

A loud thunder blast could be heard for miles. Even inside the dream world Titania could hear its rumble.

Out of a small crater Brian came standing tall and smiling widely. Brain hurried inside the cavern. Not taking long to get into the Chimera woods. Looking around he could see footprints of where the others had been. Following them he got to a point were they had obviously split up. White wisps seemed to be everywhere in this place they all came after him with great hast and then would run away in the same kind of way.

After thinking a bit about what set of footprints to follow Brian decided to follow what he thought looked like Titania’s tracks.

(ooc Brain is immune to psychological magic, he wont fall into any sort of illusion.)

Last edited by ~Hidan~; 06-26-2005 at 10:42 PM.