View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #17

TherathxRikku
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to TherathxRikku
Re: Kuja or Semyour?

I've gotta give it to Seymour, much as I hate to admit it. I haven't played FFIX in so long and I didn't get far enough to even hear of Kuja, maybe if I play FFIX again, I might like Kuja better, he's pretty cool by himself.

As for Seymour, I've played through FFX so many times, I know exactly what Seymour was planning, so I can help you guys out if you don't quite understand.

Seymour is insane to the bone, yet his motive has a point. Feeling the pain of losing his mom, he began to think he didn't want others to feel pain anymore, while simultaneously removing his own pain, he then found out that death is the only true release from pain. therefore, he wishes to become Sin and destroy Spira to, in a way, save it from pain. It takes someone truly messed up to consider something like becoming a giant fish to destroy everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clief101_ View Post
You've dun alot for this forum and tried to keep it going as best as u can, and even though ur comp crashed ur still posting through ur PSP. That shows commitment to this site and thanx Therath!!

Stick around and watch this sight grow, become a veteran and then show the newbies how its dun!!
TherathxRikku is offline   Reply With Quote