View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 05:32 AM   #4

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: FFXII power-leveling guide!

Raithwall's Tomb

The only thing notable here is the Deamonsbane sword - which should be easy to obtain since you leveled-up so much in the beginning... right?! o_O

To obtain this sword, first we have to defeat both demon walls. You shouldn't have too much trouble here. If you are getting close to the door on the first wall - swap out your lead team for your reserve and do a MQ to quickly pwn him. The second one is waiiii to easy. = D Now: go back outside and save your game...we are going to have to do quite a bit of soft-core for j00 to get the sword...especially if you want two or three.

The first Demon Wall left behind a blue glyph...touch it to lower the uber-secret stairs to the sides of this room. The sword is two screens west of this area and down the flight of stairs (on either side of the room because the passages meet.) Look for the chest (which hopefully contains the sword) in the center of this lower area. If you don't see a chest - or if the one that's there doesn't contain the sword - soft-core and try again. = O

Rinse and repeat until you get a Demonsbane sword. = D Nothing more that is notable here. Clear out the tomb! Next we basically break the game wiiiiide open after the scene on the Leviathan. So I have my work cut out for me for the next few posts. I'm going to try and give you some weapons and armor before you reach Jahara that you could basically go through the rest of the game with once you reach level 99. Of course there are better ones. = D Stay tuned!!!
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote