Thread: ff 12 level
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 04:54 AM   #4

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: ff 12 level

Yeah, the Lhusu mines are good for those skeletons. You should note; however, that they SEEM to appear less often because you're killing them like 3x as quickly as when you began leveling there. If you wait for a minute or two and then run back across the screen, they'll appear again. The time they appear seems to be pretty consistent based off of when you last killed one/several.

BTW - you should really check out the other thread on powerleveling and/or go to youtube to see how to powerlevel by using the Dustia method. It doesn't take long, and its pretty awesome to level for only an hour or two and be at/around level 30 at the start of the game. = O

Edit: If you don't want to chain Dustia in the Westersand you could always chain Werewolves in the Giza plains...but that takes a lot longer, AND you have to be at a high enough level where they won't kill you too easily and/or have three MQs to use to be able to use a concurrence(?). Either way, there's a lot more work that goes into it and I would suggest chaining Dustia over Werewolves anyday.
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.

Last edited by Phoenix Flame; 02-08-2008 at 05:02 AM.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote