View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 10:47 AM   #8

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Re: Same Sex Marrige

Dang. :O I'm all for it.

The first thing people think of when people mention "Gay Marrige" is, ''Two women? I'm all for that. But two dudes? Eww...no." But that's not all you need to look ati. The majority of people think about sex when they hear that. Love isn't just about sex. It's being happy with your loved one, and keeping your vows true.

I don't have a problem with two women getting married. (Dang! :O). I don't have a problem with two men getting married either. They say it's okay for women to get married to other women because women have been out of the closet a lot longer than guys have. That really doesn't matter.

I'd rather see a gay happy couple than a straight sad couple. If they're happy, hell, let them do what they want. It's want they want with their life, and their desires don't need to be stomped upon because we think it's nasty for two dudes or girls to be married.

Besides Texas has been doing it for a long time, people unaware. I see you Texas! :O Anyway, yeah, that's about it. They have the full rights to get married, because as long as they're happy, it doesn't matter. I doubt seeing a gay couple would piss people off to the extent of something drastic anyway.