View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 01:15 AM   #81

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 4: Domination

Only something short of a miracle could end this was the common thought going through the heads of everyone in the room. Sacryan looked into the demons eyes and could feel something from him, the demon was of Chaos. He laughed lightly. He stepped forwards and handed his sword over to the one who called himself Kani. “This is your place to finish this, and I will die.”

Kani could tell that Sacryan knew something he didn’t, and just took the sword and shook his head in agreement.

“Master of oblivion, servant of chaos, leader of the rift, I challenge your power.” Sacryan said leaping at the demon that stood before him. It did not take much effort for Sacryan to grab the great demon and pull him to the round. Bear hugging the demon Sacryan yelled, “Now is your chance, I give you all the right and freedom to kill this beast while I hold him down for you.”

Kani nodded and the rest nodded to him. Magus unleashed a large dark spell, followed by several dozen hits from Malice’s daggers. Kirby started drawing a massive painting, and Titania unleashed a Holy on the great demon. Sacryan still held tight. Then with the help of his sister Kani flew into the sky and started plunging down towards the head of the demon at full force, hitting right through the center of the demon’s skull. Leaving the sword behind Kani jumped back and then Kirby with a wave of his hands made the drawing come to life. A giant solid rock of pure granite came crashing down on top of the demon and at the last second Kani and Malice grabbed and removed Sacryan from the path of the falling object. The demon screamed in pain but it was not over.

Isea came forwards and after several had gestures cast Ice-nova. “Hit him again wish Holy, the one you can fell deep inside you, the one only the priestess of Ishtar knows. Feel it and cast, it will send him to oblivion, where he belongs.”

Titania came forward and closed her eyes and concentrated. She started to glow a light blue and she cupped her hands together between her hands started to glow a bright white and her hands started to separate slowly. She started speaking very softly in an unknown tongue.

The ice prison that Isea had cast around Azreal started to crack and the demon was slowly able to move little by little.

“Cast it my dear priestess.” Kani said resting his hands on her shoulders and channeling his energy into her body.

‘I feel so warm, just like I did back home’ She thought, a single tear fell into the white light and the power exploded in size and became the full reach of Titania’s body. “Magno Imperus Holy Flare!” She screamed as she rocketed the holy magic at the demon. “Goodbye.” She said sadly.

The bolt of holy magic hit the demon at full force, leaving nothing, not even a black spot to show he even existed. The demon was gone.

(I’ll leave the post story to someone else.)