View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:58 AM   #12

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: The Nation of Shu

Lyn stopped the boat after getting about 30 miles outside of town. With a quick flick of her wrist a blade of wind cut the mast. "Tie down the long end of the sail to the front of the boat, I'll tie it to the sides, I need a good look at this place." Lyn calmly asked Soren. She was frightened, you could tell as easy as the face of a dead person. Something about the Necrons frightened the hell out of Lyn.

"Ok tied. I hope this works how you think it will." Soren sighed as he sat under the sail with Lyn.

"I hope so too, but I really need to know if its as bad as it looked." Lyn started blowing wind strait into the sail lifted the boat into the air, in a few moments they could see the town in the distance a little higher up they could see clearly. the entire village had already been destroyed, the people already gathered to become energy for the three giant monoliths that came through. Lyn's fears were worse then she thought though, not only was a C'tan there, but they had brought its sarcophagus.

Pointing at the sarcophagus, "What is that giant black stone they are moving into the temple?" Soren asked looking worried.

"Its the end of this world, unless we can kill the C'tan and destroy it." Lyn shook her head. "The good news is we know where it is, and that they wont be moving on for a few months. The bad news is that in a few months they will have a full headquarters setup, and they will take over most of the planet, only leaving small area's to harvest living creatures from to fuel their lives."

"How many months is a few? Are we talking 2 or ten?" Soren wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"We have nine." Lyn lowed the boat and started moving east again. "We are going to cross and ocean soon, we can worry about it on the other side, far far away from the C'tan, This whole continent will fall into darkness in the next week, evil will take over the people, Tzneech will rise to fight against the Necrons for control of the worlds souls."

"What your saying that their not the biggest problem? Am I right?" Soren shook his head in frustration. "First the Ayakashi, now a new world, with Ayakashi, Necrons, and Tzneech, whatever the hell that is, you better start explain some of this, how do you know so much about them?"

Lyn shook her head and pulled a small book out of her robe. "This is a History book, unlike most it tells you the history of thing you write into it. A long time ago I found a Lance that was once used by the Necrons when they invaded my planet. After I used this book to find out all about them, and only one thing was very consistent, necrons show up at random, without notice, and if a sarcophagus landed on a planet, Chaos' would rise at the rule of Tzneech. "