View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 02:58 AM   #19

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: Level-up your life!

;hai Luis is great! ^ ^

As I was telling him...I've come to realize a LOT about my life lately. Most of it is simply because of being EMO and thinking WAI too much. So, as you suggested Luis - I'm not gonna psychoanalyze my life. I'm just going to find out the next thing I'm supposed to do - and do it - to the best of my ability, learn from my mistakes along the way, reflect and chart MY course. As I've mentioned passively to Faust - I don't want to be a victim of other's opinions/sways/taunts/decisions.

By the other hand, (as Luis would say ) I don't want to victimize myself either. o_O What do I mean by that? Its been said numerous times in the personal development field that 'You are what you think.' There's even a book with that exact title. ^ ^ So by victimizing myself I mean that there's thinking that I need to identify and change so I can overcome where I am. Its also been said that "If someone gives you a million dollars - best you become a millionaire quickly." Same fundamental idea - if you give a broke person $1 Million, pretty soon they'll probably have it all spent...look at a lot of the lotto winners. o_o

Umm...so I'll keep you guys updated???
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.

Last edited by reasoniamalive; 07-21-2007 at 03:04 AM.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote