View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 01:08 PM   #3
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Final Fantasy IV faq by Zeromus_X

-----------------------
1.2 Town of Baron
-----------------------

In this game, there are a lot of treasures hidden in pots and treasure chests. Just to recap, to obtain these items, you must press the OKAY button facing the items. From here on forward, I’ll refer to this as ‘checking’. (Whenever I say ‘check’, I mean do this.) Treasure chests should be a no-brainer though.

Check the group of pots next to the house north of the inn. The bottom pot contains a Potion. Incidently, that house is Rosa’s house. Enter it and check the pot in the upper left corner of the house for a MaidKiss. (Maiden’s Kiss.)

Now, go all the way to the northernmost part of town where the dancer is. (You can talk to her to have her dance, if you want. Cecil’s such a stud.) Go down the steps leading into the waterfall, and go down through the middle opening. You’ll be able to go through the entire stream that goes throughout the town. At the end, you’ll be at a pond outside the walls. Check around and you’ll be able to find a Tent and a HrGlass1 (Hourglass 1). You’ll stop if you run into one of the hidden chests, so you’ll know where the treasures are if you just check around.

Now, go into the Inn. Check the pot right next to the firewood on the left side of the inn for a Potion. Go up and you’ll notice more treasure chests in a cell. Check the sword on the left side of the cell wall to open the door. The chests contain, from left to right: EagleEye (Eagle Eye), Tent, and Eyedrops.

You may go into the item shop to purchase a few more potions, but that’s really all that’s here to do right now. Onto the adventure! Exit the town and enter the world map.

Last edited by Zeromus_X; 07-12-2006 at 06:37 PM.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote