View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 10:09 PM   #34

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Re: Chapter 3: In The Clouds

Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Chimera Woods

Magus, Malice, and Glenn sat around the dying fire. Magus looked up at Malice and grinned. "I've yet to receive an expression of thanks for making that barrier, Malice."

Malice looked up, eyes squinting. "Screw you."

Magus shrugged. "Just the response I expected. Either way, I have a question. Why wouldn't Titania remember Glenn?"

Malice indicated himself. "Remember way back when I was captured by the demons? Titanis healed me and I started to remember things that I shouldn't have been able to."

Magus nodded, getting a clearer picture.

"Now that I think about it, I can remember remembering the things I shouldn't have remembered, but I can't remember those things now. That make sense?"

Magus nodded again. "That's why you recognized stuff from her world. She gave you her memories. You gave them back while we were in there, but..."

"...'twas before she hath met myself."

"Exactly," said Magus and Malice at the same time.

((Yeah, yeah, it's a short post, but at least it might explain why Titania forgot Glenn. I'll make a longer one when I'm less tired - probably next weekend.))

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member