View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 02:40 PM   #37

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 3: In The Clouds

Syne thought of just what her dream really was. “Well I use to think I would help end the war and finally set the world to peace in my lands.” She then looked around and let out a sigh of relief. “But I’m here now so I get to save a world that I can save. My world will never be free from war, even if everyone put down their weapons it would only take a few days before they tried to kill each other again.”

“Sounds like a painful place to live, you must have lost a lot of people dear to you.”

“I did, mom, dad, two of my brothers and my little sister all died in war.”

“So what is your dream now that you’re here?”

“You know first I have to get use to being free from my world before I can really think about that.” Syne stretched her arms above her head and started to skip a little. “Maybe I’ll get to live the dream of being in a world of peace one day.”

Titania smiled widely and laughed a little. “You know that sounds like a good dream.”

They walked a little further and arrived at the camp. The others didn’t have the energy to do much more then wave at them.

“Belial can I ask you a question?” Syne said with a silly smile on her face.

Belial pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and nodded.

“Were you around for the war that ended 700 years ago?”

Nod

“Do you remember it?”

Nod

“Can you tell us about it?”

“Nope, I already answered more then one question. Ask again some other time.”

“Ok, thanks for being nice.” She giggled