View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 06:19 PM   #5

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Let me think... there's one near Timber... one on the beach at Balamb... one around Winhill... and one in the desert with the prison. Then you have to fly Ragnarok onto the cliffs of Grandidi Forest (the gigantic forest north of Esthar) and it'll be somewhere in that area that isn't forest (so don't go into any forest on top of the cliffs) to fight the UFO. After you beat it, take a number of Elixirs (I think you need five) and walk around where Balamb Garden was. Give PuPu the Elixirs and he'll give you the only level 5 card that has an "A" on it. The only thing it's really good for is Card Mod though, it lets you teach a GF the ability Devour.

And Heaven's is right about the double-posting thing. Don't double post unless it's, say, in a topic where you're writing a story (I've multiposted in the Fanfic Forum to divide the stories into chapters) or else we view it as spam. The last thing a board with only this many members needs is spam to make less people want to join.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member

Last edited by FFnut; 03-12-2005 at 06:21 PM.
FFnut is offline   Reply With Quote