Thread: My Philosophy
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 06:49 PM   #1

Lyde Lyde
Moogle Farmer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lyde Lyde
My Philosophy

In this world, I have no friends but I do feel left out. I can't ever find anyone who is like me. My philosophy is that the most important thing in this world is to live freely, achieve your role in this world, and find out about all the secrets we do not know.

My role in this world as an artist, I must relieve the stress of all human beings with my books and pictures. It is also my rule to guide the people and look at the true reason that we're on here. There isn't one, we haven't discovered this the only thing we know is that we have to live on. The government tries to control us all, having to make us go to school and pass requirements. The only thing that matters to me is that I spread my philosophy to the world, anything else matters not, including school, besides that's what I have books for and that's how I became the great writer that I am now. That's why I have made a site just about them.

The government is the enemy, they control our lives but they still call this freedom. We the people were a fool to let a small group of people to get this powerful. We don't need your support, I require help from no one as the world is a harsh and cruel place, sometimes so cruel that I feel like just dying.
Even though I am a teacher I subide by the education, i became only what I am to persuade the people.

It's pronounced (lid-e) (la-day) get it right!
Lyde Lyde is offline   Reply With Quote