Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #16

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Chapter 1

After both Nari and Jayden had explained everything about how Seri spoke to them, he couldnt help but wonder why these two, and not himself

All I wanted was to take revenge on those bastards! But now thats being taken away from me as well. Damn!

"Well it seem you two have your work cut out for you. There are others you mustfind aswell no?" he asked, trying his best to sound cheerful.

"Thats right, but we wouldn't have the slightest clue on who they are or where to find them? Perhaos Seri will point us in the right direction?" Jayden replied.

Nari sat still, deep in thought.

I wonder if she knows something else that she hasnt told us?

"I think I need some fresh air. You two have some more catching up to do," Clief said.

As he stood up Jayden nodded his head with thanx, and then turned to Nari. It was nightfall outside of the cave. Clief looked up to the stars, as he had done so many times as a child. He couldnt remember much of his childhood, or the day of the attack. His mind began to drift off a little

There was fire everywhere. A young Clief running around trying to help defend his village. Someone came through the bushes to attack him, but a tall man intervened and stopped him in his tracks, embedding him with his blade.

"You must hide my son!"

"Hey Clief?" said a familiar voice.

Clief snapped out of his day dream to find Jayden standing next to him. He was also looking to the stars.

"Y'no, i havnt really looked up at these since i was a kid...i forget they're there sometimes," He said.

Clief just stared at him and couldnt help but feel sorry for him.

He had lost everything he held dear twice as a child. He must be fighting hard inside. At least he has someone to go through it with

"Would you like to join us back inside the cave? It's a little cold outside dont you think?" Jayden offered.

"Sure, that would be nice," he said as they turned towards the cave and entered it.