View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #15

Hydra
3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Send a message via MSN to Hydra Send a message via Yahoo to Hydra
Re: Those lovely mods and admins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkacia
Wait a minute, the reason you are so upset about this is because you think pics of those singers are too good for the spam forum?

It doesn't matter what the pic threads are about. The cat thread, Elvis, The Beatles, The Eagles, Madonna all would have suffered the same fate. A pic thread is a pic thread, no matter what the subject of the pics. All are treated the same.

Keeping the forum clean is part of my job. If anyone doesn't like that, they are quite free to find another forum. This has really gone too far.
It has.

And, I dare say this, but everyone needs to stop making it seem like it's a big deal

My edumacated guess is that Ark moved them because it has pictures, and random ramblings about how much they love the pictures. Via Example:

Quote:
*picture*

WOAH OMG GACKT, SO KEEEWT!

*picture*

Miyavi yavi yavi whoa whoa awesome! Who else likes Miyavi?!

(Other people) ME ME MEEE! AWESOME!
^
l

That, is spam. You can consider it anyway, but that is indeed spam. See this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt Camui
Yeah I am sure he is. I will have to check him out sometime. Anyways. I want to buy Gackt cds. And now that paypal exists. I can make that possible! lol. First I need a job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkes Lament
I'm agreeing with you and I am the same as blackstar!!!
Not meaning to put you guys on the spot, but that is spam. There's more in the topic. That's in the Miyavi picture thread, BTW.

What we're doing is putting the topics in the appropriate sections. Off-Topic isn't a place for *picture* *picture* *picture*, and random on topic and off-the-topic comments. It's a place where you can make Non Final Fantasy topics, with no spam.

Does that clear up a little bit? ^_^

Last edited by Hydra; 04-20-2007 at 06:10 PM.