View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 01:14 AM   #40

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 3: In The Clouds

Syne thought for a moment about what Nichi had said on her way to Palis. Nothing was mentioned about what they did but just that they were important. “I really don’t know anything more then that they are important.”

“I see.” Titania said

“Maybe he will come back and tell us more later on after he has regained some more strength again.” Syne said pulling at her imaginary goatee.

As the sun began to come up they could make out the outline of a large building in the horizon. Everyone gave out a sigh of relief as they ran towards the entrance of the shrine. They had finally made it to where they had been traveling to.

Syne sat down on the steps to the main room and sighed. “Magic barrier.”

“What?” Malice said walking right past her.

“Nichi said the stones were behind magic barriers that keep anyone linked to Kani.” Syne said. “You guys go in I’ll wait here for you to return.”

“Ok, it doesn’t look like I can go in either.” Titania said pushing hard against the invisible wall.

Malice, magus, Belial and Osirus had no problems entering the shrine; Syne, Titania and Glenn were forced to stay outside.

“Please come back as fast as you can.” Titania said to the others as they entered the shrine.

“We’ll be back as soon as possible.” Malice said