Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:52 PM   #14

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: Chapter 1

Nari sat in the hidden room down in the sewers, two days had passed, but no sign of Jayden. She sighed and looked at the remaining rations she had in her backpack, she was going to have to leave that night. A cold breeze came in the cave with sudden force. A cloaked figure appeared before her.

“Ok, who are you and how do you know this place.” Nari said slipping her hand behind her onto one of her dagger blades.

“No need for alarm Nari. I am a friend nothing more nothing less.” She pulled off the portion of the cape covering her face. “I am Seri, a messenger of sorts.”

“Ok so what kind of message do you have for a thief?” Nari relaxed her guard and started packing up her stuff.

“I am known as Seri.”

“Wait, Seri of the black winds?” Nari tilted her head and looked startled.

Seri looked at Nari with surprise. “You know of me?”

“Only rumors, you’re an oblivion traveler, my dad mentioned stories of you.” Nari sat down intrigued. “What do you want with me?”

“Well actually its not just you I’m interested in, Jayden was the first, and now you, and you’re not last.” Seri explained. “The whole world is in threat of being enslaved.”

“Enslaved? Hasn’t that already started?”

“Well it’s not the Kruasarians you should be scared of. I can’t give you any more details, but know this, Jayden will be looking for you in the saves to the south.” Seri pointed southward.

“So the rumors are true, you don’t get involved you just warn of the dangers, is the eye of worlds real too?” Nari’s eyes opened wide in wonder.

“Yes, you’ll need to find it if you want to save this world.” Seri smiled lightly. “Believe in the path, and find your friend Jayden.”

Nari nodded and watched as Seri disappear into nothingness. “I wonder how she knew about me and Jayden being friends.” Nari thought out loud to herself. The caves that Seri had mentioned were about two days travel walking, but Nari’s Ninjitsu would solve that problem.

As she finished packing her bags a stone that her father had give her when she had first heard the story about Seri fell out of bag. “Hmm, I almost forgot about this.” The stone had over a hundred different symbols on it. “This is supposed to be the key to the eye of worlds. I hope it can help.”

Nari took off for the south. She hoped she could make it in time to see Jayden again, it had been way too long.