Old 10-11-2006, 11:43 AM   #29
Slider
Master Summoner

Re: World cup

Been too long so I'll double post ok?
Can't help it, I LOVE football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhiro
Croatia all the way...we were 3rd in the world in France 1998.(we lost against France in the Semi`s) but didnt do much since then...this year we`re coming back bigger, badder and uncut first game Croatia - Brasil 6/13 2006...we`ll pwn yo asses
It's true Croatia was great and all my life I'll never forget the awesome match it had with France in semi-final, althought I cheered for France who narrowly won in extra time. Croatia won my respect espcially Sucker and Ladic the great GK.
Thought Croatia now needs to improve and was unlucky starting the first match against the expected world Champions Brazil. [EDIT] + Congratulations on the win against england 2-0
By the way I won all my matches except the last two: one was a draw and the other was a loss (arrived late to the game, score was 4-0 then, when time was up it was 7-6) a bit dissapointing thought, I was hopping for a clean record

To stay on topic, I believe Italy was a good opponent and did a very good effort but France deserved to win the World Cup. Very hard luck for Zin El Din Zidane

Last edited by Slider; 10-15-2006 at 12:20 PM.
Slider is offline   Reply With Quote