View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 01:38 AM   #4

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Re: The Nation of Shu

Before Obu could start to speak a loud explosion could be heard from the town, then a loud howl followed by “Hahaha…a new world for me to conquer for the God Mother Zlyphila! Let this new world know the terror of the Ayakashi!” Lyn quickly raised her head in fear, “Something huge is here, along with a human who stinks just like the beast, everyone get the others to safety this could be bad. Obu, you too, your power is dim, I’ve got this, don’t worry.”

Lyn walked out the front door and then darted off at high speeds, the wind pushing and lifting her as she closed the first sonic gap, meanwhile forming in her hands two tiny glowing balls formed in her hands. Her fists hit hard and deep into the creature’s side, the impact sending the beast flying over a hundred feet, the explosion from the plasma balls leaving a patch of bone exposed. “What are you and just what do you think your doing hunting humans.” Lyn leered from atop a building, her tiny frame surrounded by a ball of crackling lightning and wind, her eyes glowing a burning pink color.

“That’s an awfully big punch and mouth for something so puny. I don’t care where I am HUMANS are my MEAT, and now so shall you!” The Ayakashi lurched forward to attack.

Lyn pointed at the ground and turned her hand into a fist, a forty foot tall first came quickly out of the ground, made of water at the base but quickly turning to ice as it hit the Ayakashi dead on. Stopping dead in its tracks it fell over, knocked out, Lyn simply soaked the creature in water and froze it in its place. “I thought you’d show up, I think he won’t be moving too soon. Let me fix your wounds. My name is Lyn, yours?”