View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 08:34 PM   #29
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Chapter 4: Domination

"Hmm, what have I gotten myself into?" Kirby thought to himself as he looked around.
"Kirby! Kirby!!" exclamed a muffled voice.
"Eh?" Kirby inquired.
"It's me! Me, Dude!"
"Oh, I almost forgot about you guys! Well, I'll just let you out then-"
"No, not in front of everyone!"
"Hey Kirby, are you alright?" asked Syne.
"Oh yes, I'm fine." Kirby replied, as he shuffled backwards. I just...have to...take care...of something..." "Oh, well, okay then." Said Syne. "I'm sure there's a bathroom on the boat though..."

Afterwards, some point backwards in the tunnel, Kirby released his three feline companions. "Nyaa! Feels great to be out of the bag, for now." said Misty."We've been thinking Kirby, you know..." said Sneaky."That it'd be best...if you stayed here, in Palis!"
"Oh okay...say what?!" exclamed Kirby.
"Yeah, you know, stay in Palis. And we're leaving." explained Dude. "Wha, why?! Why would you leave?! Besides, this universe is far too graphic for me. It's best not to get involved in whatever it is thats going on here. Glenn and Syne seem to be involved in something big, whatever it is. All this talk of demons and reincarnation is making me confused!" said Kirby. "Heh, and Syne says I look like her cousin, or something."
"Well, you may have been, in a past life. You never know" said Sneaky. "But anyway, we all thought about it, and we do think it's best for you to stay here. Call it destiny or something, but you may even find your 'inspiration' that you want so much!" Said Dude, "clawing" another dimensional vortex.
"Hey, wait, but I-"

Of course it was too late for Kirby, each cat leapt into the portal, Dude clawing it shut behind him.

"Eh......" was all Kirby could say.
"Hey, Sir Kirby!" called out Glenn. "The Dwarves need to use the dynamite now!" "Oh, I see. Well, I'll be on my way!" answered Kirby.
"What have I gotten myself into?" Kirby asked himself with a sigh.