View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 03:20 AM   #1
bradmc
T-Rexuar Snack

HELP!!! Game is going over my head.

I beat down FFVII and FFVIII and got absolutely everything, but FFX leaves me wondering. I am at that Sanctuary Keeper and my characters all suck. They have like 3000 hp and for the past month Ive been reading stradegies to beat certain boses I am at that involve...Haste...Slow etc and I have No Idea when my lazy characters are going to reach those spells on that annoying grid....

On top of all of that I am reading about..Dark Matter..Celestial weapons....Dark Aeons...overdrives that do 999999 damage and something called a yamato (or something like that). I hear about a bribe ability and Rikku mixes that cause 20000 damage that consist of items I have never heard of I heard about something known as pestalance which involes all stats to be at 255 to beat???255????Arg and it has like 4 kabilliontrillion HP..I also hear that thses things may or may not be in my game??? I am soooo confused....AND I AM ALMOST FINISHED THE GAME!!!!!!.. what is seriously going on? Do I get a magic lightning bolt up by behind or something after I beat sin that makes me invinsible? Or do I have to designate a decade of my life to this cause????

Can anybody clue me into when these awsome rewards start to kick in...or what magical rock (or something) to look out for that might be liying on a path that turns me to god???wouldnt want to miss it.

CHEERS