Thread: Chapter 1
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 12:50 AM   #21

rissole25
Highwind Captain

Re: Chapter 1

"er...Nari", Jayden yelled. "Cliefs down there". But she had already gone.

Jayden wanted to clean himself too but stayed by the camp incase monsters or Kruasarians came buy. He started thinking about Seri

I have alot of questions to ask her. Hopefully when we next meet, she'll point us in the right direction to our other comrades we'll meet. Perhaps we might even find one in Ishba. My soon-to-be comrades. Would they believe Seri. Would they believe me. Would they be Quin-Jin? How many are there?

Jayden looked up at the sky, hoping for an answer. But it did not answer.

10 minutes had passed and Jayden was bored already. He decided he would practice melee combat, since he had no experience with it at all. If he were to save humanity, then we couldn't just fight from afar. He would have to get up and close.

He decided he would practice using short swords. They were light and swift. Perfect for Jayden. He grabbed a sharp rock from the ground and started carving a sword out of wood from a fallen tree.

At last, he had crafted a short sword. Sure, it was made of wood, but that was all he could use until they got to Ishba.

Now...who should I practice with...

"How about me"

"Who said that", said Jayden, wondering where it came from.

"Me", said the voice.

A Dragon was hovering above the trees next to the campsite. It was Duegan

"Duegan" said Jayden, surprised the dragon had come out of the Crystal sword. Let alone that it had spoken to him. "What are you doing out of your sword".

"I snuck out while Clief took a swim", said Duegan. "Man that swords stuffy".

Duegan stretched his wings and landed next to Jayden.

"Now", said Duegan. "I heard you needed practice".

Jayden was confused. How did Duegan know he was gonna need to practice on something.

"I can read minds. All Dragons can. I can read Cliefs mind while I'm in the sword. That way, I know when to come out, what Clief plans to do next and if he wants me to lend his power to him. All he has to do is think it".

Jayden was still confused. He didn't know dragons could read minds. He wondered whether Clief could read Duegans mind.

"Yes", exclaimed Duegan. "Clief can read my mind. But only Clief can. Its a special connection we share".

Jayden stared at Duegan. He could see battle scars across its body. He wondered where the dragon had got them.

"Enough talk", demanded Duegan. "Lets see you try if you can hit this rock"

Duegan started flying over to a boulder and used his nails to scratch an X shape into the boulder.

Jayden looked at the sword in his hand and raised it towards the X mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissole25 View Post
My 1000th post was about you Leon

Last edited by rissole25; 12-26-2009 at 01:08 AM.
rissole25 is offline   Reply With Quote