View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 03:07 AM   #1

Lionheart250
Cactuar Thorn

Location: In the Northen Crater helping Sephiroths real body!
Send a message via AIM to Lionheart250
Limit after limit battle quest

My Question: Hey guys, I'm going to make a start of a FF Story form FF7 - FF10 characters or any FF Characters you know or I know, so its all about a story with the FF Walkthrough is mostly about Cloud as the main character. So anyways you guys post the story and get into battles, and there is over 500 bosses that are hard, and the first boss has 9999,999,999,999 HP, and so you guys continue the story, and by the way you always have to put in which file and this file is in slot 1, file 1, so thats it, me and you are going to make a story!!!

Beginning
(Shockwave of Cloud and Squall battling....*Flash*)
(Cloud slashes his sword while Squall has his gunblade right next to CLoud's head)
*A shockwave of Cloud using something like Omnislash and he jumps into the air with a big slash!!!!* * They have a FMV with the MIDIs or music and they start fighting, or should I say death to death training*
Cloud says CRAPP!!!!!!!! BULLCRAPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! in a studurn way!
Squall says LIONHEART!!!!!! *Squall does Lionheart on Cloud an dCLoud flies threw the air* *Then Cloud gets back standing and he jumps like realy HIGHHHH and does the start of OMNISLASH were he has the wind blowing threw his sword and and a beam blast combining to his sword*
Right then Cloud says OMNISLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cloud slashes Squall like crazy and this is what happened!!!
HITHITHITHTITHTITHITHHTITHITITHTITHTITHTITHTHITHTT HITHTHITHITHTHITHIHTIITHHTIHTHTITH
And the hits consumed into to slices and slashs and finally Cloud jumps in the air, and HITS broken Squall threw the air with dusty smoke blowing threw and then Cloud falls onto the ground fainted.
(Beginnig Movie Ended)
Doctor comes and says are you all right guys, then Siefer comes and says CRAP, Squall went threw the building!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 1 ended