View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 09:23 PM   #19

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Gracia Castle

Magus felt another chilly wind as he tried to sleep. He sat up, listening intently. Another black wind? Maybe it's a message from Schala...

After a few seconds, he realized it was not the black wind, but there was still a voice being carried by it. "Nichi. At camp. New demon. Juggernaut. Attack at morning. Don't come for me."

Magus slowly repeated the message in his head before he recognized Malice's voice. DAMMIT!

Magus flew down the halls. "Nichi! NICHI! Dammit, where the hell are you?"

Several soldiers cursed at Magus for waking them up so late at night. He ignored them, still flying down the tunnel.

"Magus? What is it?" Aikia's voice drifted from a nearby room.

Magus came back and looked inside. Aikia was sitting on her bed, wide awake. Magus drifted in. "It's Malice. I got a message from him over the winds. There's a new demon, and I think he's in trouble. The message was for Nichi." He then repeated the message verbatim.

Aikia's eyes widened. "If this is true, then..."

Magus glided out of the room with incredible speed, going outside to find Nichi.

He ran into everyone on the steps - Belial and Titania waving their hands in front of Nichi's face, which was deathly pale. Magus came up next to him. "So you heard it too?"

Nichi nodded numbly, still pale from hearing Malice's voice.

Titania looked confused. "What's wrong? He... he acted like he heard something... what happened?"

Magus took a deep breath, nodded to Nichi, and proceeded to relay the message to the others.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member

Last edited by FFnut; 04-19-2005 at 09:56 PM.