View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 06:14 PM   #46

Staircase
Shinra Owner

Send a message via AIM to Staircase
Re: Tidus... the most annoying Hero?

umm... yea, Tidus was the best hero in all of the games. I dont know where you get annoying from. I think it was just the change from horribly emotionless people. To an energetic charachter. And tidus showed LOVE. I think tidus far surpasses cloud.

Quote:
-Zerlina

"I'm not sure how the ending is like to this game, but from what I've read here it seems that Tidus is more of a hero than any of the other FF main characters.
He's not some lone mercenery or struggling (and tormented) soldier. He's an ordinary person who really shouldn't be saving the world. It's so much harder for someone to be brave, courageous, and to face evil, when they are ordinary.
I mean...think of chocolate. Who should be congratulated for giving it up? Someone who doesn't like it in the first place (and is naturally capable) or someone who loves it, but stops eating it anyways.
It's so much more admirable when someone who isn't typically strong presses through their inabilities and still accomplishes a goal, than when someone who is already capable does so.

I hope that made sense."

WOW... Made perfect sence and is all true. My EXACT thoughts!! And he has emotion. He LOVED Yuna. In all the other FF's it seemed the main chars didnt understand love.

Last edited by Staircase; 06-25-2006 at 10:53 PM.
Staircase is offline   Reply With Quote