View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 06:24 AM   #2

Arkacia
Gunblade Expert

Re: Requesting a Subforum...for Spamtastic

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. Are you asking for a forum where members are allowed to swear and abuse each other?

If so, sorry but the answer to that is no.

The spam I don't have a problem with giving its own area because it is just nonsense posting and won't offend or upset anyone, but members using foul language and/or abusing each other will never be allowed on any part of this forum, as that will offend and upset people.

We try to keep a friendly atmosphere here that welcomes everyone. We also have more than a few young members who's parents will probably object strongly to allowing them to paticipate on a forum that allows that.

I think more new members would be scared away by insults, abuse and vulgarities than there ever will be by strict rules against such. I don't see why this forum needs to change its rules to accomidate a few new members who can't control their temper and/or watch their language.

Again, sorry but no. There are plenty of forums around that have no or very few rules, this isn't one of them .