View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 04:26 PM   #41

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Gracia Streets

Magus was the first to recover from the boy's physical display. "Brain... nice to meet you. I'm Magus." He began to gesture at the others. "These are Malice, Titania, Belial, Osirus..." He glanced at Malice and Titania. "And you guys haven't met Glenn either, right?"

Malice shook his head. "I was wondering who this guy was..."

Magus laughed. "He's from my world - and a good friend of mine too. He's a knight, so he may speak a little funny, and he has a tendency to croak..."

"Croak?" asked Titania.

Glenn shot a glance at Magus, who shrugged. "Yeah. Croak. Y'know, like a frog."

Brain spoke up. "So, what the hell is going on here?"

Osirus gave a hearty, yet still evil, laugh. "Calm down, kid. All you need to know right now is that all the demons except me and Belial here are bad guys, and even we're a little wishy-washy. Maybe if you help us out you'll get a wowwipop afterwards."

Brain's response to this was a swift kick to the groin.

All the other males took a step back.

Belial chuckled. "Hey, Osirus, call it a hunch, but I don't think you should be so condescending to the kid."

"Bite me," Osirus managed to gasp while attempting to recover.

The nearby wall collapsed and several more juggernauts wandered in. Magus readied his scythe. He glanced at all the others - everyone was ready to fight with the exception of Osirus, who was still rolling around on the ground in pain.

Let's do it, Glenn! came a mental emanation from the sword that only Glenn could hear.

Yeah! C'mon, Masa, let's show these stupid demons why you don't mess with the wielder of the Masamune! chirped a second.

"Whence thou stareth into the flame," whispered Glenn, "the flame stareth back."

((Sorry to unload a fight scene on whoever's next, but this seems like a nice, ominous end to the post.))

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member