View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 07:56 PM   #42

~Hidan~
Highwind Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to ~Hidan~ Send a message via AIM to ~Hidan~ Send a message via MSN to ~Hidan~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Hidan~
Brain looked at the incoming flood of Demons. At first it looked like a small number, until he noticed that the Juggernauts were the only thing he was counting. He noticed that in fact the entire ground that the Juggernauts seemed to have been walking on was actually more demons. Bringing his arm to eye level he powered up his computer. “Sirus how many of the enemy are there in the oncoming wave?”

A few seconds passed. “I count roughly 165 million lesser demons and 120 thousand of the larger ones.”

Brain shook his head. “With my suit at full power how high of a change do we have of winning this?”

“I think you already know this but no chance.” Sirus replied.

Brain took a moment to think about this and looked at the others who were fighting of the three that were already there. “How long till they get here?”

“I’d give them about 20 minutes before they are here.”

Brain didn’t know if he had the right to tell the others that they were doomed if they fought them but he was willing to see what they had to say.

Magus and Glenn finished off one while Belial destroyed another and Malice and Titania managed to kill the other.

They all regrouped and began to think up a strategy, Osirus had managed to pull back his composure and was also helping think. Brain walked over to the rest of the group and motioned that he would like to say something.

“Yes Brain what is it?” Malice said.

“Well after looking over the current situation and seeing as we are the only people left to fight this war, we might want to consider a retreat. If you look off that way you’ll notice that there are in the Millions of demon soldiers coming with tens of thousands of the lager ones to support them. Now might be a good time to think about that.” Brain said calmly as the others all looked over where he had pointed.

Every ones eyes went wide with fear and horror as the realized the shear numbers of Demons heading their way.

“Belial where is Aikia?” Malice asked.

Belial shrugged and tried to sense were she was. “She seems to have disappeared.”

Malice thought about what was about to happen. “It seems we must retreat, with no troops we can’t take on that kind of number.”