View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 06:25 AM   #4

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
Re: FFVII Cheats and Tips

Battle tip:

The absolute two best places to level up, are the Northern Crater and the sunken plane. The northen crater is the main choice, especially for AP (and getting the monster skill "Pandora's Box", but training at the sunken plane from levels 50 to at least 75, you can be more confident about training in the final area. The way one trains is up to them, but the place they train at is what matters most. But even if you get stuck in a battle with extremely weak enemies, fight them anyway--any experience at all is just another step closer to reaching Lv. 99. Locating and having everyone's ultimate weapons helps out with training as well. (Except for Tifa's--Premium Heart is actually pretty weak compared with everyone else's, for some reason.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
W-Item glitch:
Using this materia you can duplicate any item which you can use in battle, (including elixers!) here's how to do it:
First, equip the W-Item materia on any character and enter a battle, use the W-item materia and select and use the 1st item but for the 2nd item just pick the item and place the cursor on someone, press cancel, select the item again and press cancel again, keep doing this to have the item you keep trying to use duplicate by one.

Tons of AP trick:
When your party decides to split-up in the north-crater (right and left path) make sure Cloud goes along the left path, after you've gone left there is an area with an enemy called "Magic Pots" and to hurt them you need to feed them Elixers, (use the W-item trick to get a lot) feed them elixers until they die, Magic pots give 1000AP each. They are the best AP-giving enemy in the entire game!
I was also going to mention these tricks, but I guess my battle wisdom is going to have to do, for now. XD