View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 05:23 PM   #44

FFnut
Master Thief

Location: The space between dimensions... kinda like where Gilgamesh ends up in FF5.
Palis, The Year 0 Aikia, Gracia Streets

The darkness obscured Titania's vision from her. The figure who had woken her began to respond when soft croak came from the nearby shadows. The figure whirled around. "Frog? What're you doing here?"

Titania watched Glenn step into the light. "I wouldst be asking thou the same question, Janus..."

The figure that Titania decided to call "Janus" shook its head. "Look, Glenn, you know you shouldn't call me that."

"And thou shouldst not refer to me as 'Frog.'"

"Janus" sighed. "Alright. I felt the black wind, got it? Something bad was happeneing out here. I have no idea what." The shadowy figure turned back to her. "You're alright, then?"

Titania nodded numbly. "So... who are you?"

"Janus" laughed. "It's me, Magus."

Titania jumped. "Magus?"

A couple of other voices chimed in, only they were inside her head. Hey, wait! You're Janus? Like, the prince Janus?

Wow, big brother, I think he is! And I think he was also that Prophet guy!

"Hush, both of you. You're loud enough for her to hear, too," whispered Glenn.

Titania looked around helplessly and Magus shrugged. "Is it too late to say that you're just dreaming this and none of it's really happening? Oh well. You see, if that pair of shaved rats would have kept their mouths shut, I might've been able to avoid this conversation..."

Titania fainted.

Glenn walked over to her prone form and nudged it with his boot. "Grribbit..."

Magus picked the girl up. "Let's bring her back, Glenn. And you two," he said, directing the following at the sword. "You would do well to keep your mouths shut, especially around other people. I don't really want anyone else to freak out.

Glenn nodded and the two men and the unconscious girl went back to the castle.

"Only an egotistical bastard would sig himself." ~ FFnut

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Commander Of The Platinum Dragons

Official Ex-Member