View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 10:08 PM   #10

clief101_
1st class SOLDIER

Re: Im rly confused here.

yeh, i can relate back to this situation aswell, except the keeping it from my girlfriend part

if ive learnt anything about u 2 from listening to u in this forum, its that u do love eachother very much, and that something like this shouldnt break u 2 apart, especially if u both did the same thing...fair enuf, D.R was in the rong coz he kept it from u and even did it in the first place, but Marius is in the rong aswell for doing the same thing instead of talking to D.R

we all make mistakes, and there only made because your wound up in the heat of the moment...if i were u 2, i wuldnt let sumthing like this get in the way of sumthing so much better. bsides, now that this has happened and u no how much pain has been caused by it, im sure that neither of u wants to do it again, so therfore u'll do everything u can to oppose the temptation, trust me wen i say u can get past it, and it wont taske as long as u think it will, especially if u try and act the same way towards eachotha b4 this all happened, u'll soon go, 'wat were we mad/sad about again?'