View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #19

white mage
Chocobo Jockey

Send a message via Yahoo to white mage
Re: AFterlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinra Soldier 1 View Post
I have a friend who's an atheist that just thinks we quit existing, I don't like to get into arguments with him about things like that, it wouldn't help either of our cases, but he really just says there is no proof there is a good, then I say, there's no proof there isn't...
I have a friend thats Christian, and two Atheist friends (Im Agnostic) and I love arguing about that kind of stuff!!!! She usually gets quiet when we go too far.... That uaually doesnt take long, lol.

I dont know. I think that, because there are so many different religions and beliefs, that we can choose where we wanna go. We dont say, "I wanna go to the Christian Heaven." But I do think that we affect this with our beliefs, which is how Hell keeps from getting crowded. lol If reincarnation is true, who, or what, were the first spirits, and how was the modern human body created, etc. I guess we'll never know.

MOD EDIT: Please notice the 'Edit' button on the bottom of your post next time, before double - posting. I've merged your posts.

Love me.
Hate me.
Just stay out of my way.

Last edited by Luis; 02-12-2008 at 08:26 PM.
white mage is offline   Reply With Quote