View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 07:12 AM   #25

Suhiro
Samurai Biker

Re: New Signature Size Limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkacia
A big sig is a big sig. Whether pictures or text. Both are annoying to other members when they over power posts, and/or take much scrolling to get past. The red box would accomdate 9 or 10 lines of text within the 130 pixel limit, I think that is more than generous for a text sig.

A signature is supposed to be a small addition to every post you make, not something that is 10 times bigger than every post you make (not just you Squall, that is a general comment).

Squall, yours is too big and needs to be reduced. As I said earlier, this is an announcement of a new forum rule, not a discussion on ways to water it down.

ok...but you have a problem...the RPG stats on the left side makes scrolling nececery in any way so putting a sig of say 380x140 is no big deal...you still have scroilling to do...and lots of it too...IMO remove these stats and leave a link to the full stats...that will shorten the overall lenth of the post by a mile and make it easier for the users...

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass!" - G. Washington

.:My Photobucket Gallery:.
Suhiro is offline   Reply With Quote