View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 10:21 PM   #41

Phoenix Flame
Go Umbarbar do my bidding

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix Flame
Re: Same Sex Marrige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xartex
For me, I see no good reason why thay souldn't be able to marry. They are going to live together wether you let them marry or not.

I do not belive in the bible so nothing it says about stuff like that matters to me.

I don't know if you've heard of this Xartex, but someone once said that they don't believe in God, they don't care if He exists or not. A caring friend came and told that person that his view point was ok - it doesn't matter if this person believed in God or not, because God believed in them. They also said that it doesn't matter if they believe He exists or not, because God made us with the power of free will and the choice to have fellowship w/Him or not.

<Sigh...> Sadly, more and more people in this generation have been effected by the outtake of God from teaching in schools, parents wanting their children to 'think for themselves,' (which, admittedly - isn't wrong) and attacks and lies from the devil. Of course, you are entitled to your opinion, and I would not think of pushing you to see my viewpoint. I'm not here to argue...really. Just to say what I believe and if that helps anyone then I am happy. I hope that many, many more people see things differently in the coming years.

Unknown Kaze - do you know of other references from the Bible that disagree with the notion of gay marriage???
You only get one shot at life. Follow your heart.
Phoenix Flame is offline   Reply With Quote