View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 02:30 AM   #7
froggboy604
Moogle Farmer

Re: Having an advertisement Section?

Well, A site i go to called Community Lounge have an Advertisement section and they are doing great for a newer board (2007-2008) board.

stats

Total Forum Posts: 100,331
Total Members: 3,816

They tell members to have a certain amount of posts to be able to use their advertisemnt services. Plus, I think some people who get to advertise their site on other people site will stay active to return the favour of letting them advertise on the board for free.

Plus, people can reply to other people's website advertisement ads which increases the forums activity level.

Advertisemnet Centre is another popular forum that gets most of their members by letting people advertise on their site and providing Valuable services.

Our members have made a total of 131,648 posts
We have 4,224 registered members

their stats are very good, too.

People like sites that provide useful sections and services that help promote their own websites, and in return some people will stay active on the board if they find the board interesting.

I go to advertisemnt forums to promote my site if I like the atmosphere , the Topics, and find the site to provide good services that help me grow my forum I try to stay active at the board and contribute to their forum.

Last edited by froggboy604; 05-30-2008 at 02:41 AM.
froggboy604 is offline   Reply With Quote